23 Jul 2010

HOUSE OF DIEHL SHADE BREAKERS


Eye wear line entitled, Tough Breakers, hand made one of kind Ray-Bans de-constructed embellished hole punches and jewels and metallic studs. They don't vouch for 100% visibility, can you get an eyeful in these? Most of all there Reasonably priced at $59 deal breakers.

JET SET SUITCASE STICKERS


I am mucho tempted to buy one of these cheeky suitcase luggage stickers, to brighten the mood of any long delays and queues experienced at the Airport. A good anti-dote to the travel hassles and the travelling anxiety I experience before getting onto the aircraft. No Doubt it draws attention to the luggage making it easily identifiable. Beware of any bootlegging and taking contraband though! :) Can be purchased at CHEEKY.COM


I'm feeling a lazy weekend coming on, I'm supposed to be tidying the garage of some of my old Uni items and old shoes and souvenirs. But I'm so sentimental I cant throw away any of these items which contain so many memories, but I have no where to put them. And so I've decided to put this off for another week or two. Makes me feel less guilty when typing this. 


.................................HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FOLKS!

Don't forget you can still enter the Giveaway 

15 Comments:

  1. love the stickers, hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those hand-made one off sunglasses, even though I will probs bump into things I still want them arty shades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these, and the 1st shades are pretty neat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSANE SHADES!
    Perfect for Ms Gaga!





    LA

    ReplyDelete
  5. The suitcase stickers are hilarious..the one-off arty shades look FIERCE!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok.. wow.. so i want those luggage stickers too!! too cool! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the shades! i wish i could grab a pair :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those suitcase stickers are AH-MAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are hilarious but my parents kill me if they saw one on my suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha those stickers are hilarious!! I sure wanna buy one too :D

    The glasses are cool, even though they aren't really practical, but who cares when it's about fashion right :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely a nono to wear those shades while driving, MAJOR DISTRACTION!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah!! Cool shades! But can you really see through them! Ah,who cares! :-) xoxoxoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness!!! Those suitcase stickers are hilarious!!! I need to get my hands on some! Do you think they woud have a problem with this at airport security?? I guess there's only one way to find out ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness!!! Those suitcase stickers are hilarious!!! I need to get my hands on some! Do you think they woud have a problem with this at airport security?? I guess there's only one way to find out ;o)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010