13 Jul 2011

This installment of LINK LOVE is sent Singapore's way - Why? because all three web-shops are based in Singapore and ship internationally. I immediately added these web stores to my bookmark way back and I wanted to now share them with YOU. I use to wish, I lived in the same geographical locations where all the new snappy stores were, but now it matter's to a less degree as the shipping costs are super cheapo.  Oneway or another the grass always seems greener. 

This online boutique leans to the edgy stylish up-to-the-minute items that are influenced by music and the underground scene of subcultures. I mostly delight in the jewellery that's available on here chains crucifixes skulls beads metal and rocks, and check it out for yourself there super priced in Singapore dollars in turn making it most worthwhile in sterling pound. I still haven't got round to bombarding this shop when payday arrives.    
   

THIS IS TRANSITION 

The name of the store is rubbish, but that's okay as the word seems to be cheekily reclaimed here!   Contemporary chic feminine fashion wear and high end inspired items, are reflected in some of the apparel, footwear and handbags. Always worth visiting to see it's latest updates to pre-order before they run out! 
Fit's the bill for the average young adult's income and style, offer's a fashion forward varied range that allows customers to find their own personal style, at the right price. This is a potential treasure trove, indulge in the idea of finding bags, accessories and footwear to complete your look. You have to snap up the items fast to avoid disappointment,

OH SO FICKLE 

Scoping the web page's Singapore Squealing, Spending Happy, Rewarding Shopping.... 

12 Comments:

  1. Awesome finds!! the shipping cost looks reasonable, have you shopped at any of these boutiques before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a concept!!
    Come follow my blog hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miriam I haven't got round to ordering any items yet, I'll share if I do.

    @Cecylia I can't click on your name for the blog link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love that you can be anywhere in the world and still get to shop at your favorite stores? Cheaper than a plane ticket, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed some of the items are priced in Singapore Dollars!... and there I was thinking they were reasonably priced when thiugh they were in U.S Dollars!!

    Why do you do this to meee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely checking all these out

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah thanks for sharing! That ring/ bracelet/ armor thing is SERIOUSLY INSANEEEE. I love it! It's totally not my style, but dannng, I'm looking it up!

    And cheap shipping prices? Eek, how refreshing! haha. These days, all shipping seems ridiculously $$$$.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where do you find these sites!!? Add these to my mishmash of a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I'm from Singapore and I really appreciated reading this! LOVE the jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. seems like I won't be saving anything this month...

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010