Haversack of Accessories

18 Jun 2010

HUMAN HAIR ZIP NECKLACE
Zip Necklace with Human Hair and chunky lobster-clasp closure. Functional Zip so can be worn zipped-up or unzipped as a wow neckpiece. Pondering on buying the Human Zip necklace above, lifts a simple white Tee, although I know the human hair element can frighten a few :-)

LAKE & LIBERTY LEATHER SCROLL
Lake & Liberty oversized white patent and black leather scroll collar with black rivet detailing. London based label Lake & Liberty create unique and bespoke leather pieces designed to capture your imagination

Both of the above pieces can be found on-line at Bitching & Junkfood

IDEO GARAGE SPACE INVADERS STUD WATCH
A good friend of mine will be going on one of her visits to Japan, and she also has a love for the unknown quirky items that may seem slightly unusual to others and for the past 8 months the above Space Invaders Stud watch has been high on my hyena wish-list, which can only be purchased in Tokyo. Here's hoping they have plenty of them in stock! and abit of sunshine for this Weekend! Enjoy your Weekend Folks, much love to you all x

11 Comments:

  1. WOW!! that hair zip necklace is so Unique looove the watch too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gawd!! I gaged a little at the sight of a humar hair necklace!! I get squeamish at the sight of hair on the shower drain....yuck!!

    But besides that, I hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Maddy hahaha I know what you mean about the sight of hair in the shower drain.

    I'm hoping the necklace will be something similar to hair extensions, but I wont know until it arrives, don't know whether I'll pull it off- but I'm tempted to try

    Have A Good Weekend Hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. The leather scroll looks very Victorian & the hair necklace looks great on that girl.

    Great blog btw x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a strong necklace....;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pikes on the watches ^^ i need one :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much - I even put you up in the post. I really admire your blog. You have great taste. And I actually remeber seeing the hair necklace too. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The human hair necklace is great! So versatile and helpful if one suffers from hair loss, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeeeh? Human hair?? Looks great though :D

    AND I WANT THAT WATCH, bringing back oldskool :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. gd brought me here

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010