Givenchy Resort 2010 • EOS Mix Tape Watch

21 Jun 2010

REDIVIVUS & WHITE 
I'm rarely into Resort Collections, but Givenchy's resort 2010 collection have actually some pieces I would easily wear on a resort, maybe not the second image above the beautiful white and red striped floor length dress on the right, provides a chic bohemian vibe, taking me back to an ensemble my mother use to wear when I was a child, it would be something I would love to recreate from the high street, although a near impossible task. On an added note the red and white colours are reminding me of a bowl of Strawberry's and cream essential for watching the Wimbledon tennis tournament which started today in dramatic fashion, for those of you who watch it you'll know why.

SHEER SEE THROUGH FROCK
These see through frocks would be perfect for cruise wear or for the beach, but why is it that I would feel far more naked and bare wearing the above, than I would when just wearing a bikini only?? - I could do with going to the beach! Lounging in the sun in my garden will have to do for now. I have left the next two months free to watch the World Cup and Wimbledon at home, so my bikini will firmly stay in its draw for now. Cant really complain...

EOS MIX TAPE WATCHES
Taking retro to another level, EOS takes the concept of the original mixtape and turns it into a fresh timepiece, On the dial is two movable discs which turn like a real cassette tape. An orange marker is present so you know what time it is. These can be found at EOS NEW York

6 Comments:

  1. love the mix tape watches ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheer dresses are beautiful, love one to to wear on the beach instead of a sarong.

    - I do like the mix tapes watches too, takes you back to the good old days.

    -Wimbledon's started too yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIX TAPE watch retro <3


    Cool blog btw :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's the mesh that screams "naughty" things versus wearing a bikini. I don't know, but I would feel the same way too! But I do love the long dress all the way at the top right. It looks a bit matronly, but I think it looks exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia KnowlesJune 22, 2010 5:33 pm

    Funny that, I would also feel more naked wearing the sheer frock + bikini, so beautiful though *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg the see through fabrics are totally amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010