Thrown Together

13 Nov 2009

Blue eyes say, Love me or I die Black eyes say, Love me or I kill thee.”
+MARIA LUISA - Cropped blue and black jacket with tulle detail
+ Michael Kors' butter-soft tiered black leather skirt
+ Bowws quality socks
+ Valentino Bow Tie {Yoox} 
+Raasta Necklace Crepe{Yoox}Bottom Corner
+Mourning Jewellery by Anna Schwamborn created a range of jewellery made with the hair and cremated ashes of a dead loved ones {Top Corner}
+Christian Louboutin Nitoinimoi Bandage Ankle Boots

4 Comments:

  1. the necklace with the hair is just scary . . .
    but omg aren't those heels just perfect O___O

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Agree Slightly freaky about the hair necklace, maybe if it was fake it would make it ok.

    x+x+x+

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need a Leather skirt, gorgeous necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a lovely leather skirt in Urban Outfitters with studs, it is high on my wishlist ^_^

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010