Tokyo Walk Way

10 Dec 2009

Tokyo the 4th Dimension Street Style
If I ever feel like I'm losing my fervour and spirit in fashion creation... all I need to do is gaze at the Tokyo Street Style express way. The abundant of expressions used, individualism, styles,druthers and dernier cri on the walkways, it just always puts my wings back into the flight of imagination. Here's some photo snaps from the streets of Tokyo. Starting with DJ fashion icon MADEMOISELLE YULIA, who has just recently caught my attention to her funkdafied unique style. Check it out! 

//dropsnap.jp //Coat:/Comme des Garcons
  ■Cut-and-sewn:/Prada  ■Pants:uniqlo  ■Shoes:Tokyo Bopper
I adore the Comme des Garcons blanket coat, a meld of sturdy checked blanket amalgamated with tailoring in knitwear coating of tulle layers.  


//Fashionsnap  ■ Vivienne Westwood ■ Siva ■ efiLevol ■ Comme des Garcons

1 Comments:

  1. yes japanese street fashion is indeed a unique on, those kids are so creative with their clothes, i really admire them (: they have guts~!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010