Bra Dryer

10 Jan 2010

Bringing a change in Underwear

Is this the new marvellous invention?! The Bra Dryer is a simple device which is based on the presumption that the best way to dry bras without ruining their fabric, wiring and padding is to dry them on a shape which resembles female breasts. When I first saw this I though it was a music player for an Ipod maybe. I do wonder whether these will catch on and you'll see these appearing backstage for the Victoria Secret Fashion show, although having said that, the underwear garments catwalked are new and don't need to be washed and dried! 

Whether it is useful or not new inventions are always intriguing. I do love my gadgets!

4 Comments:

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010