Tokyo Walk Way No. 2

31 Jan 2010



TONITROUS TOKYO 4th Dimension

The people of Tokyo have really been mining it's taste in Street Fashion, as always I am enamoured with Asian habiliment. Was not enamoured with the Australian Tennis Open Final today, Andy Murray the player who I was rooting for lost, sadly. So my remedy for today, are these looks from the streets of Tokyo. ABAYO. The hint of Orange and Prints

 
I was subconsciously being drawn to the multi coloured, connected chain link necklace worn by Kim on two different days with a blue and pink ensemble. Along with her denim jacket, lower layer washed print making a constant flow to the pink washed denim/cottom hareem shaped cropped pants. Wearing a unusual blue gray printed gloves.  
HAIR Habanara 
Shaun Hall's "Newcomer of the Year" Winning Collection 
Fashion-forward, detailed cuts are complemented with luxe color placement. There's a little something for everyone in this Euro-cool collection.
Darren Ambrose "Elemental II" Collection 
This season’s trend is volume, volume, volume...accentuates each voluminous shape with delicate textures, organic billows and geometric patterns.
Joico’s Le Graphique 2010 Collection


  •                                                                   Memorable silhouettes with crisp edges




    • Strong lines that balance the knife-sharp with sinuous curves and fearless angles

[fashion snap, dropsnap.jp] [Behind The Hair Chair]

15 Comments:

  1. i love multi colour hair and pink trousers ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Japanese people are so cool!

    -superumi
    http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first few photo's are fab, liking some of the hair styles, need a hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a hair cut too and new colour, just not too sure what yet. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. =)


    thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    u are britain so i like it that u understand it,some of this anonymous readers/visitors seem to have a problem with my english :D


    doesn t matter =)

    where do u have the pics?.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your English is just fine Tzoules! It's fab you speak two or more languages. Do you mean the pics of the snow? I prefer to stay in the shadows, I don't take any photos of myself, I prefer to stay behind the camera, I have taken a few photos of my sister and her outfits on this blog If you want to have a look, the tag cloud at the bottom of the page named Hyena Pck Outfit. But I have not got round to taking more! Will do in Future =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the hair picks, I'm going to have mine cut on friday, think i might go for something different :)

    Love, love vanilla

    http://placesfacesandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Such unique and amazing style definitely one of a kind! The dramatic make-up is one of my favorite things about being a girl you get to convert your-self into a new you every time it’s perfect! And to tell you the truth I have always wanted to do something extraordinary with my hair I just haven’t really had the chance hahaha!! And the hair pictures totally inspire me, so if I go to work tomorrow with half my hair shaved it will be entirely your fault hahahah!! Love this post…Love Dye♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! I love how Japanese express themeselves in fashion fearlessly. The play with colors and textures are so cool! Stylish indeed!

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Diana Dye You know on here I'm the Guilty Hyena, but nooo I don't wanna be Guilty for when you got to work with a half shaven head hahahahaha =D That is unless you end up liking the hair cut! Glad the photos inspire =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are GREAT photos ! the hairstyles are sooo wild. i would love to have my hair look like any one of those for just a day.

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh the hair is killing me. I am especially loving the Darren Ambrose "Elemental II" Collection - tres fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally digging the japanese street style influence. i recently read this book on it called Japanese Goth. yeah, so good!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010