R.I.P Lee Alexander McQueen

11 Feb 2010

Gone Too Soon  
With much sadness Alexander McQueen was found dead today at his London home after committing suicide. I’m shocked and saddened with the loss and because you never realize how big of a part fashion, designers, art, can be in life, and then thinking about how his nearest and dearest must be suffering right now, is further saddening, my prayers go out to his family and loved ones. 
Your art and stunning visionary will be heartachingly missed - You'll Never Walk Alone................

5 Comments:

  1. My favorite writer died at the end of last year and now this has struck me just as much. It makes me feel so powerless. I actually cried when I found out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still feel so shocked, its too sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a devastating loss to the fashion community. Along with his family and friends, the world will be grieving his loss for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Alex. Such a visionary...

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010