Vogue Korea May 2010

21 Apr 2010

FORSOOTHERY OF OBSESSIONS KNOW NO BOUNDS
The product of my obsessions include but not only confine to E.shopping, colour schemes, house decorating Magazines, Vintage, history of architecture, fashion & life, fiddling around with the settings on the D-SLR'S, Local, National going ons, Art Illustration, bonzai trees and Japanese water garden landscapes, foreign souvenir collection, World Cinema, film votary or anything vulpine and curiously experimental in Artificial Stupidity or ANYTHING as much use as a hedgehog in a condom factory.

Barring that babble, I have never commented on what a MONDO of a sports fan I am, of Football (soccer to the U.S) Tennis, Cricket and anything else I can get to grips with, It's mostly spectating, because playing doesn't bode well, unless I want to amuse myself and others......When I came across this VK editorial with the sport theme, it occurred to me, just how sports free this blog is and I probably haven't shared with you what sort of things make this hyena pulsate in life.

So I have decided to update this blog with all the happenings going on in Football with Liverpool Football Club & Derby County FC and Tennis with Rafael Nadal and co the next time I watch them play...Just jesting :-J  It has been an ordeal of a football season anyway, and I am now looking forward to forgetting it and moving my thoughts onto the World Cup in South Africa, I wont be going this time round, so look forward to enjoying that period of time soaking up the carnival atmosphere her in England. 

On the subject of obsessions, I have been rinsing this song by Hurts on my playlist.





PLAY GOWNS AND GAMES


Hyori is photographed with Jeremy Scott shoes, she’s also wearing clothing and accessories from Christos by Amsale, David Yurman, Diane Von Furstenberg, Bulgari, Juicy Coutoure, Fendi, Dior, Jamie&Bell, Kang Hee Sook, Jardin de Chouette, Ann Demeulemeester, Missoni, Ash, Repetto, Amsale and Gucci.

It will be likely I wont be updating this blog until the end of this week, I have decided to go on a trip up north and visit some friends and just Live instead of Exist! much love to you all and have a great week and weekend folks! εïз


13 Comments:

  1. Have a fun week up North And like the tune my Tinchy Stryder!


    :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful editorial! Have a great trip and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely genius idea, love the last one especially. Have fun with your friends :)
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep forgetting that football means soccer in other countries. I love soccer and tennis too :)
    and is that Lee Hyori? she's so gorgeous -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my these skirts are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a HUGE football fan (soccer here in Australia too)

    i cannot wait for the World Cup! I will be staying up late to watch the roos, Brazil and possibly team England!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby is the biggest Liverpool fan! And I'm sure I'll have the hardest time peeling him away from the couch come World Cup time ;o)

    Have fun on your little getaway! Mines is around the corner and I'm so looking forward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the first pic: sport + spanish inspiration =interesting
    love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. wauw, hyri is a great model, she's very versatile

    and hope you have fun!!! :D carpe diem (;

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010