Summer 2010 Sacerdotalism

18 May 2010

A SAGATHY OF SUMMER VOCABULARY
The season of summer is around the veer in officially a months time, I gotta feeling not quite like the black eyed peas cut its going to be a excizzorating multi ball of a summer, now having said that being slightly superstitious Summer could very well turn out to be a flop, but it's okay I will make do, if that happens. A little sunshine a cool drink, a family reunion and 20% of the items below goes along way. But the mondo 2 W's will also set the tone of my summer- World Cup + Wimbledon. I realise this post will mean bleach to all the fellow folks living currently in the Southern hemisphere as Summer does not visit at this time of year, my little aussie cousin in Melbourne, scolds me every-time for discussing the opposite factors of weather and season, because its dull to talk about the weather! leading me to think this post is pretty doltish, but I guess at the very least I've registered some of the items below I'm postdating for Summer. I knew I forgot to add something below that cloud and that was the Maxi dress! If you can you think of anything that's not in the list below, I'm sure there's plenty more. 



3 Comments:

  1. Look forward to wearing some of these items when the weathers nice!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling this summer is going to be great too! Starting with a Lady Gaga concert in July! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010