All Star Athletics

5 Jul 2010

IMPALPABLE INCLINE 
You know when you've reached one neb of the Summer when Wimbledon draws to an end and the lashings of strawberries and cream, washed down with jugs of Pimms on Henman Hill have all been devoured in its thousands. I’m just so glad to see this year’s tournament has bought some sunshine and most of all Rafa Nadal is the Wimbledon champion once again- I couldn't be happier for him! Lets not forget there was also the Shock of Brazil being knocked out of the World Cup and Germany's Wundervolle performance against Argentina and penalty drama for Spain. It's been an eventful weekend to say the least on the sports front. Abit like these high heel converse's ALL STAR by Davide Allieri.

6 Comments:

  1. It's certainly been an eventful weekend, I was supporting Brazil having travelled twice to Rio!

    Yikes!! Crazyy Converses A Great Victory by Nadal

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool + crazy converse! However I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your interest in sports as well as fashion and trendy items. I was supporting Paraguay but they went out of the WC.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. those converse looks crazy and weird but damn funky ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weekend was madness for the World Cup! I couldn't believe how all the "favorites" have been getting knocked out like flies! I will say, it has piqued my interest in the tournament this year! A great weekend for sports indeed :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010