2NE1 Dara Leather Jacket ☺

17 Sept 2010

LEATHER JACKET LUCENT LOVE
Riders dismount and join....the leather-jacket groups begin to gather.

My humble search for the perfect leather jacket.....could now be over! I'm not talking about your ordinary black fitted leather jacket. I'm talking about something a bit more different, just like the one above, I relish the printed coloured details along the lapel edge, sleeves and hem, zip detailing. It is worn by the funkdafied quirky Sandara, member of the K Pop group 2NE1. Cant help being drawn to Asia again especially Japan and Korea for some potent raiment eye candy.

Have a Great Weekend Ahead.....its been a long day today ♥ 

7 Comments:

  1. hi! wow, its my first time here and i must say i really liked your posts -very inspirational.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally rad. detail of the jacket feel good in my eyes when i look at them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's hot!!! omg.. it's so funny to see her in that awesome outfit.. she used to be a big star back in the philippines. she was actually discovered there and then later on she went to korea and got in the group. im totally loving her style now. :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top website, I hadn't come across www.theguiltyhyena.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jacket is the bomb babe!!! Totally hot

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fab! And I can totally see you rocking this jacket! I haven't purchased a leather jacket in ages, but now that I lost a few pounds I may begin my search too :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010