Leopard + Leather

23 Sept 2010

LEOPARD PRINT CAMERA BAG

Custom Leopard Print calf hide camera bag. This bag houses 1 camera, a blackberry phone, and some credit cards. Bag can be opened at top gusset to access controls, and the back flap opens well so that user can access camera screen. You can take pictures while the camera is still inside the bag. Lens is inserted at front after the camera is placed within the bag without lens. * This bag is for Nikon D90 bodies ONLY. * - " Which is not compatible with my Canon DSLR sadly! But then this dreamboat would have set me back 400 squid!" A luxury from Luxirare
A Leopard lay amidst the trees, hiding in its Leather leaves

7 Comments:

  1. Wow! So functional, so sexy camera bag! Even though I have a canon camera too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the problem–juggling my camera bag with my everyday purses, now that would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is that camera bag HOT as hell, it's kind of useful as well :D
    Loving the helmet too!!!
    The leather sleeveless dress is cool too, specially in combination with the lace shirt under it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, perfect for carrying the camera, cellphone and other essentials. Also it looks so freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, perfect for carrying the camera, cellphone and other essentials. Also it looks so freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010