New York Fashion Week SS11 • Christian Siriano

14 Sept 2010

FOOTWEAR COLLECTION FOR PAYLESS

In all reality catwalk lines of the latest savour faire on show is mostly likely not affordable by the vast majority, and I'm certainly included in that category, however I enjoy picking ideas from catwalk shows and rummaging the vintage or high street stores for that similar recreation. 

Per contra while they look pricey Christian Siriano's footwear collection below can be brought at Payless soon from the price range of $60. Now isn't that Acapulco Gold!?

Caged Sandals • Snakeskin Leather • Structural Heel

6 Comments:

  1. these are AMAZING. Let's just hope they don't "dumb them down" for the actual payless site. Meaning, lower heels, and not including the killer details we see here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these new Christian Siriano shoes! If I dared to wear sky high heels, I would totally rock these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping I can get my hands on some of these beauties. ;)

    I remember rooting for him in Project Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes, stéphane of luxe-et-vanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are hot!

    I cant believe theyll be at Payless??

    They probably will be "tweeked" a bit.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010