Spooky Sunday Halloween

29 Oct 2010

NOT JASON X? NOT HANNIBAL LECTER?...GIVENCHY GARDYLOO MASK

Givenchy featured a leather mask in their Spring/Summer 2011 in Paris that created a commotion in the fashion world. Personally I think it's a tad high-fashion for this Sunday's looming hallows eve, but I'm hoping I don't bump into something similar looking on my fright night walk in the Stockton woods event. Argh I'm predicting it's going to be freezing cold and creepy, I don't know why I agreed to go this event- Too late now to back out!
Have a Wild Hallow's Eve all..... go crazy with Trick or Treat outfits, it's our most opportunistic moment to turn into playing raving adolescent's.
It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
                              And we shall see what can't be seen
                               On any other night...... 

7 Comments:

  1. Wow! That's a bit on the "daring" side, isn't it? But if you're looking for a statement piece, look no further!

    Happy Halloween! Not sure if you're really going to celebrate in the UK, so how about you just have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah I think its pretty great.. definitely a bit freaky!

    Happy Halloween!
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blow me away every week with your sharp and inquisitive eye for all things fashion especially the innovative styles... keep blogging and enlightening us all with the best of you and fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is crazy but i LOVE it! omg you say you haven't been to anfield since the champions league games? I'VE NEVER BEEEEEN! agh i really want to go, and stay there forever. haha. oh yeah i'm cool.
    anyway, have a good day fellow red!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of that guy in Batman Begins arghh x

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010