My Winter Wanted Essentials

22 Nov 2010

HYENA CRAVINGS 
Natures journey will soon begin, with winter knocking on the door and I'm on the hunt for a warm cosy sweater and hood, with an added stylish element. I'm dreadful at layering clothing accessories and scarves, I end up feeling like a snowman or some Hockey goon in full padding and helmet. Winter can be an added pain! when going on a shopping spree, you're all lovely, warm and wrapped up, until you visit the inside of a store with the amplified heating swirling through the airrr, compelling me to burst out my bundle muffled clothing.. enough of the moaning for now :) ¬  Here are some of the items I'm currently craving for

YesStyle Side-Zip Hooded Jacket, Mustard colour, the ribbed material through the middle makes it the more aesthetic,
Approx £31 minus shipping One Size for all- Material Cotton 
Style Nanda Points Sequin Leopard Jumper, available in Red White and Black
Approx £35 minus shipping and I would combine these with some high top military boots or walkers. I luster the detailing on the jumper with a combo of shiny material soft leopard print and sequins and the added detailing on the side of the arm, could be easily dressed up or down.  
A close up of the Sheen sequin detailing
Monshowroom Oversize Sweater Dress in Wool and Cashmere, V neckline embellished with a button flap at the front
Approx 25 Euro's minus shipping my favourite element of this oversized sweater is the light blue bird screen print on the back.
Mesh Hat Cap, finishing top hat with a tassel / Black Cap Piece Cotton Cap
 Approx 15 Euro and 10 Euro's, Warm head wear components for the Winter, one casual and the other for a more smarter occasion. Can be purchased from MonShowroom 

8 Comments:

  1. All of these are perfect picks for the winter. Very stylish choices but also not over expensive! yipee

    Monshowroom is a great store thanks for the introduction to them Khush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love in anything soft and cozy and that size zip sweater definitely fits the bill!

    Oh and I love that I at least have one ally in the whole UGG debate :) When everyone's freezing their toes off, we'll be snuggles in our fuzzy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome jackets, specially the first one, I really loved it ! Very esthetically pleasing to the eye.

    freneticlyfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have a great sense of style !
    Love the sweaters! That's kinda what I'm looking for too, keeping-you-warm-during-winter-fashionable-sweaters :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw thanks for sharing MonShowroom, I saw some really nice sweaterdresses :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anjj Not a good thing for my purse though, when discovering another online site, I'm liking the sweater-dresses too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @khush; haha true, but still it feels so good when you receive your package, doesn't it :D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010