G-DRAGON & TOP Duple Combo

13 Jan 2011

> Now I don't usually pander to the "look this celeb is wearing so and so" but I make an exception for South Korea's music artists G-Dragon and TOP. Both appear pioneering their distinct style and spirit, galvanized by their love of music, raiment design and moreover interior design for TOP. This is not the first time G-Dragon has featured on this blog, though it is for TOP, also known as T.O.P. ~ ~ The photo's below are from their new duo album jacket, which non coincidentally I'm currently listening too. Just in-case you cant distinguish from the two, the first photo is of G-Dragon.   
Instantology White Tux Jacket with White Satin Lapel & Instantology custom-made suit Black Velvet Tux With Satin Lapel finished off with Christian Louboutin Rollerball Loafers. The fur hat is my highlight. 

Gaze the Stylish Well Made MV







Butterfly/Bunny Ring and Chain Accessories and Diamanté decorated eye. 
MEDICOM TOY X CHANEL – 1000% BE@RBRICK
Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011 – Leather Studded Biker Jacket Asymmetric zip closure, two front zip pockets and zips on each sleeve from the elbow down the forearm. Metallic eyelets under arms, belted waist with small metallic buckle. Seen Below
Kaws 4 Feet Dissected Companion Original Fake Black Version 
MCM gloves in fuscia, Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011 sleeveless studded vest.
Tanks, furry dogs, GTOP logo covered jackets, match the strange vibe of their song.

15 Comments:

  1. Krazee video, they do them well huh! nice tune as well. I do dig the guys fur hat - I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they're looking damn good! XD and i love the colours and the sytle of their clothes :D i hope u get a chance to join my giveaway ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is his hair.. naturally white? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ! Love your blog very much :)

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos I love all the colors :)

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mia Fernandez Nope it's bleached, he doesn't suffer from white hair just yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the hat! Where can i get this hat? I want it so bad :)

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  8. craving the hat? :O where to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Leo Anon, the head wear is my highlight piece also! though I've not been able to discover where and whom the designer is.

    As soon as I do discover I'll post it on this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guilty hyena looking forward to it :)

    Leo

    ReplyDelete
  11. pwoahhhh really nice fur hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have you seen HIGH HIGH and BABY GOOD NIGHT? Just wondering...y'know

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ Hi Anon Yeah! I've seen the MV's to them both, firstly High High which was based in a nightclub and recently Baby Good Night, which was also a well made M.V, though I would have liked to have seen the uncut version! :)

    I'm looking forward to the release of their new album

    ReplyDelete
  14. i want that fur hat :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Anon I've not been able to track the fur trapper hat down!

    Though the more I think about it, I think GD got it custom made, especially the colors of it. It probs came in an original color of black. Though I still don't know the label of the hat :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010