Heather Hawkins - Riveted Cosmetic Case

25 Jan 2011

Make-up bags should meet all of your cosmetic-packing needs. I load mine up with concealers by M.A.C or Bobby Brown and lipstick + lipgloss, eye liner, blusher, lightweight eye shadows, comb, etcetera. Though I concede I'm genuinely a make-up dweeb! I rarely wear 85% of what's gathered in my cosmetic bag. The more I apply make-up, the more it begins to look grim. I find - these particular cosmetic bags by Heather Hawkin are more enticing than the make-up itself. - tellingly evident to why I'm such a make-up philistine! BUT -One thing I cant leave the house without applying is under eye concealer, a committal duty for covering my dark circles.

Riveted Cosmetic Case in Wine Croc Patent & Riveted Cosmetic Case in Silver Patent Slashed from $145 to now $58 via Billion Dollar Babes

What's YOU'RE one cosmetic/make-up essential you can't endure without?

6 Comments:

  1. They look fabulous, I could do with one for all my nik naks.

    I cant survive without my mascara! otherwise I'd look like the living dead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divine make-up bags! wouldn't mind something similar as a handbag. Of course there's the studded effect!

    I cant go without Lip Gloss. Addicted to the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the wine croc bag! I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to makeup. But I can't live without my moisturizer (tinted and regular :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The feel of the wine croc'd leather bag is calling for mee!!

    Eye-liner is a must, I feel less is more when it comes to make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously could do with a new makeup bag...

    Enter my giveaway to win a bottle of Chanel nail color HERE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I'd be more enthusiastic about the make-up bag than the make-up itself :') I don't really wear (much) make-up.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010