Chris Benz Spring 2011

8 Feb 2011

❀I'M BRINGING SPRING BACK ✾

60-70's Inspired Spring Blooms Cold doth not sting

Warm late sixties- seventies hues, driving you're parents nostalgic all over again- though amalgamating new modern sensibilities. The shoes are sublimely designed by Alejandro Ingelmo. The punchy prints and feminine skirts and cardigans make perfect attire for residing at a beach house ~ howbeit a tree house is more the likely in my case.   
photo's courtesy of Igor and Andre & Elle
Deep turquoise on leather dresses and shoes, intense floral prints on cropped trousers and sky-high wedges, Spring cannot arrive fast enough!!

7 Comments:

  1. I'm longing for spring too! with colorful feminine florals and stylish 60's wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH I'm LOVING those shoes! Floral print, yes please!

    Thank you for your comment! Anthro has been amazing...definitely a creative heart's dream!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been big of floral prints, but they're starting to grow on me. Maybe it's because I'm just done with all the snow, but I'm ready for spring in any form!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove!

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES YES YES

    Bring the Spring!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010