Jeremy Scott ∣ Linda Farrow

1 Mar 2011



The Jeremy Scott and Linda Farrow collaboration is back with fresh sunglasses for spring! The previous collection met with big success, granted I was also prepared to expect an abstract impractical yet avant garde semblance- and I wasn't disappointed. The sunglasses come in three styles; Winged, Cross, and Hands. You can purchase them here

JEREMY SCOTT SWATCHES WATCH PACK


J Scott is releasing three watch styles through Swatch: Lighting Flash, Winged Swatch, and Swatch Opulence.  The winged swatch is the perfect combination with the foregoing made famous audacious Adidas wing collabs. J.Scott is all about fun and playfulness. It always takes me back to my childhood!


5 Comments:

  1. Loves IT! Jeremy Scott's always been a fave of mine, he doesn't take himself too serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!!! i would feellike a super hero if i had the lightening one :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I would see something like these shades on this blog, I can always looks forward to the weird and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010