K.Brat Womenswear Collection

28 Mar 2011

The first instance I came across the label K Brat, was the moment when, I spotted designer Keren Brat's handbag collection, which was constructed with great detail and attention, I never got round to sharing this collection with you readers back then, so I wont pass up the opportunity of sharing the latest AW 2010-2011 Womenswear collection, made up of high quality hand made garments tailored among strong classic lines, added with the twist of freshness giving it an edge, whilst keeping the independent modern woman in mind. 
The tailored mien would complement most womens shapes and figure, inducing chicness with light pastel grays and purple with hints of ruffle and zip detailing. It's all in the elfin power details. To see the rest of the collection visit the link below. 

7 Comments:

  1. oh i like it ^^ i wouldnt mind owning all of them :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very feminine and classy I love the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The purple dress is my favorite :) Usually, the clothes you feature are too cool for me, but I can see myself in any of these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the purple is teamed with grey !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gray skirt, and the purple dress is amazing :))

    XX
    Jessie
    http://87life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing designs, these clothing may look simple to the eye, but oh-boy how crazy the designs are. Alluring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection, really clean and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010