Tokyo Turf Fashion

25 Mar 2011

TOKYO//SHOP SCOUT
Tokyo is famous for its maze-like streets and tiny stores, with oodles of clandestine gems to discover. The following are some of my favorite street-minded fashion stores in Tokyo. I'm always pestering my friends from Tokyo, as to when they're paying a visit back to England- so I can put in an order of goodies I have my eye on. Though truthfully I'm always without a dime, when the opportunity arrives! All stores stock the latest new international designers on the arena. 

//CANDY
UDAGAWA-CHO SHIBUYA-KU 18-4 FAKE 1F, TOKYO, JAPAN
▲ OPEN: 12:00 ▲ CLOSE: 22:00 ▲ TEL :03-5456-■ 9891 
IN STORE AND ONLINE : NEW ARRIVALS VICIOUS EAST AND EERIE INDIANA BY KATIE EARY


//H>FRACTAL
H> FRACTAL
Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo ▲ 1-11-6 Laforet HARAJUKU B1F
▲ B1F Laforet HARAJUKU 1-11-6 SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO 150-0001 JAPAN 
▲ OPEN11: ▲ 00 CLOSE20: ▲ 00 TEL/FAX03-6447-2432
NEW ARRIVALS IN-STORE AND ONLINE CHRISTIAN VOID

From NEW YORK Christian Void by the designer Christian Joy. Featuring a collection of quirky dresses designed by the woman responsible for the captivating Yeah Yeah Yeahs' front woman - Karen O's - amazing outfits.
//GR8 




Among the iconic La Foret department store in Harajuku that is where the store GR8 is located. It has oodles and oodles of knick-knacks of jewelery, shoes, gadgets and bagwear with original catchwords.  
GR8 
▲LAFORET HARAJUKU 2.5F 
▲1-11-6 JINGUMAE SHIBUYA-KU ▲ 
TOKYO 1500001 JAPAN ▲ TEL&FAX / (03)3408 6908

//UNCHAIN
Unchain
〒 790-0011 2-7, Matsuyama 千舟 3chōme 松友 Building 1F
▲TEL :089-987-8464
▲Hours: 12:00 to 20:00 (Irregular)




BRAND LISTS STOCKED IN THESE STORES



LINK LIST


BAMBI FALINE - A must see shop, hidden out of sight and could be easily missed, the store is the size of a matchbox

1-7-5 Jingumae, Shibuya-Ku Tokyo

DOG- A hodgepodge of hipster vintage, you can buy customized items and remade works

Jingumae 3-23-3 B1, shibuya-ku, tel: 03 3746 8110


BEDROCK- they don’t publicise the store, but prefer to keep it hidden. So hidden, that you have to enter via a coffee shop called the Forbidden Fruit Cafe.

B1 omotesando hills, 4-12-10 jingumae, shibuya-ku
+81 3 3423 6969


8 Comments:

  1. Plenty of shopping treats and hideouts thanks for sharing!! Tokyo looks an amazing place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.theguiltyhyena.com.

    May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a link back to your website?

    Thanks,
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support (^ _ ^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hats in the first pic definitely looks urban cool... something my brother and cousins would wear ! At first I thought they had partnered with New Era bc of the gold sticker... I am curious if you are Japanese ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love tokyo! awesome post, those hats are killer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ ZANAH - Nope I'm not Japanese, though I am of South Asian Descent :) I thought that too about New Era!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RAWR! Your Japanese fashion posts make me wanna go to Japan!!! Yeeps, I wanna go so bad! Unfortunately I don't think my wallet would survive...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Daniel, No problem! Feel free to use the information!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010