Zutto Tsuzukete Japan Nihon-koku

22 Mar 2011


You maybe aware that Asian Fashion plays a elephantine part to why I'm drawn to the avant-garde, in particularly from the nation of Japan. I've always seeked to gain a stimulus from the Japanese mavericks.  I stand amid the countless of people whom have Japan currently close to there heart, hopes and tears. After hearing from some of my friends, thankfully it would seem Tokyo is regaining some lifeblood, as workers return from short leave of absence. 

I was specifically looking forward to Japanese Fashion Week in Tokyo, which was scheduled to be held from March 18th, understandably it had to be canceled, the designers expressed their apologies for being unsure of when or how to even reschedule exhibitions. As a consequence, the designers will now be holding  sporadic exhibitions showcasing their collections. I'll try and share these with you over the next month.

    ~ ~So for now I decided to give salute to Japanese Fashion in my next few posts. ~~

6 Comments:

  1. Thats a beautiful painting.


    A part of my heart is there and I know nihonjin will overcome, gambatene

    I look forward to your posts on Japanese fashion, I've also liked your past posts on Asian Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish all the difficulties you are facing will go away...Pray for Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice thing to do :) Looking forward to your next post. Japanese fashion is on my favourite list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Tokyo has got back to some kind of normality. I'm happy you're sharing some Japan's Labels and Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to hear that normalcy is resuming - slowly, but surely -to Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's appropriate they cancelled the Japanese Fashion Week, but I like that they will still hold exhibitions, I'm looking forward to your posts on them! :)

    And my heart goes out to all the people who got hurt by the tsunami, physically and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010