Sunglasses | Feather Headdress - Bitching & Junkfood

10 May 2011

 
Putting on sunglasses, at times is like putting on a brave face! they hide a multiple of sins, as well of course protecting you from the sun and making a style statement. So personally it's always a drag! that I can't find the right fitting shades for my face. The size of my head is quite small, hats ands head wear is an issue too! Nevertheless I wont stop until I find the perfect fit and crowning finish. The feather headdress would be a gem for the festival season!  To see more beat on the bubble.  
 

11 Comments:

  1. Rad sunglasses, nice twist on the wayfarers!! That feather headdress would be perfect attire for any festival!

    If you ever do find that perfect hat or sunglasses do share a photo with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're just being tough on yourself! I don't see how you can't find the perfect shades! Any of the above options would do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab aesthetics on all the sunglasses! so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE ALL OF THEM!!
    I could live wearing sunglasses all day long, but it's not easy to find the Perfect pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous choices of sunshades!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh what a nice post, lovely clean crisp photos...mmmmmmmm....likey! The Merlin Nerd are easily the wickedest though

    ReplyDelete
  7. that feather hat is all time!!!. loving the fara shape on the glasses

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is soooo truly great.
    Hope you'll pass by my blog and follow.
    kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i lvoe the cat glasses :3 i need some :(

    and thanks for the kind comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the Fara sunnies :) and lol I share your inability to wear big glasses and hats :(
    The headdress is very nice too btw~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking the Fara Sunnies, :) x

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010