Anastasia of Beverly Hills Review: Coming Soon

18 Aug 2011

I've been approached to undertake a product review for Anastasia of Beverly Hills, who are long standing definitive eye and brow expert for icons such as Madonna, Jennifer Lopez, Oprah as well as up-and-comers like Diana Agron, Selena Gomez and Kristen Cavalari.


My first thought was crikey! this is to a lady who is guilty of neglecting her eyebrows and delaying visits to her beauty therapist and encore. Should I or shouldn't I? You all know what my answer was right.. since I'm writing this post.. so why did I say yes? My rationale being, I wanted to review this product since it's high time I gave more of my personal thoughts back to my readers, but additionally, It's an opportunity to declare I'm a parabens free advocate, free from deadly chemicals and preservative.

Over the years, it's become a big NO-NO from me, in terms of using cosmetics that contain harmful chemicals, health foods and house hold products, we're routinely exposed to such things daily, so it's positive to hear Anastasia Beverly Hills have expanded into skincare based cosmetics, I can't wait to put it to the test! After-all cosmetics should help make your skin look and feel and be healthy! So watch this space for an upcoming review.
Read labels and become an empowered shopper! :-) 

4 Comments:

  1. Sounds goood! I have to admit I don't really read labels, I should do though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to reading your review, I'm slightly addicted to purchasing make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for your review! I'm very familiar with Anastasia and her eyebrow empire. Though I love my threading, I wouldn't mind having her work her magic on my eyebrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should be fun! It will be nice to hear your views on the cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010