Unique Earrings

26 Sept 2011



As you may very well know by now, along with minimal classic concepts, I'm always drawn to kooky unique designs, now , alot of the time.. I can't pull off the kooky designs but I SURE like to give it a try! and that Unicorn earring makes me want to! If I was going for a more stronger look I would wear the screw earring, It really looks like a rustic screw nail.. but it ain't of course! Check out cartilage earrings from FreshTrends.
















All photo's and products are courtesy of Rowky

11 Comments:

  1. The Unicorn pair of earrings AMAZEBALLS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The SCREW NAIL looks BONA FIDE!!

    I dig it! I like a little mystery..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh.... love the bend Screw NAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think even I would try those screw earrings!! They look absolutely rad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail ones are intense! Have any interesting pictures of crazy hoop designs? This typef.com article got me thinking... http://www.typef.com/article/different-types-big-hoop-earrings/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the screw pair. Those look so badass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Firstly, AH I LOVE YOUR LAYOUT. It is wayyy professionnnal.

    Also, these earrings are SO INCREDIBLE. They look a little painful? Are the holes that big? Are they like studs? Whatever, hey're AMAZING. I haven't worn earrings in forever, but daaangggg...

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thank you so much for your comment! It really made me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these crazy styles. Classic earrings are so boring.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  9. these earrings are pretty awesome. so crazy and fun!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING that screw earring!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010