Zalando Shoe Review

7 Sept 2011

Have you heard of the online store Zalando? Well neither did I .. until a month ago when I received a certain email kindly offering the chance to pick an item from a store called Zalando. Shoes were numero uno on my list and Zalando has more than plenty of them, I was surprised to see they stock my fave Jeffrey Campbell and the likes of sigerson morrison, united nude, Surface to Air, Dr Martins etc but whom am I kidding I can't afford them this month and the month after, so I was content to see they stock high street ranges as well as the off-beat brands, which always seems to peek my interest. Ultimately the platform Sandals below were the stealer.   

I like any online store that can provide a Free Delivery and Free Returns service and Zalando does so Kudos to them, so no matter what happens you only ever pay the amount that is stated on the website, I love this, as I like to try things on before I commit. My delivery took 4 days, I felt it is suffice since it's free postage. Zign Platform Sandals - brown

These were, one of the few platform styled heels I can muster to walk in, because I'm anything but ladylike whilst walking in agonizing shoes. I’ll take solace in the fact that balance is not my strong point.
xx

7 Comments:

  1. Ooooooooooh, GOODIE!! I'm always tempted with the free p&p and returns.

    The platforms you chose look prettyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The platform sandals look very chic & the picture is great!

    They re a steal too! an affordable price but yet look priceless, one to keep til the end of time ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the high platforms. Those looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I love two tone shimmery effect on these platforms!

    Lovely backdrop of where you took the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the shoes look amazing :3 nice review ^^ they look painful though XD

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010