Bjork Biophilia Visuals

12 Oct 2011



Bjork doesn't do things by half measures! still showing she’s ahead of her time...Beseech the striking new Album Art Biophilia » A Visual Blowout exploring of a union between technology and music«

Biophilia will be the world's first app album in collaboration with Apple. Björk has described the project as a multimedia collection, encompassing music, apps, internet, installations, and live shows.    


I'm pretty ignorant of her music besides the mainstream hit ' It's Oh So Quiet' but what I can sense is that she is a daring visionary, with her music, art, style, and technology.

4 Comments:

  1. I’m a longtime fan of both Bjork’s music and her amazing sense of style.

    She totally inspires me to dress to express myself in a way that’s both playful and fearless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bjork's style has always been beyond...i've been to iceland which also feels out of this planet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing. I'm also pretty ignorant to her music. I like army of one. That's all I got haha. But I heard her movie dancer in the dark or whatever is amazing. I've been meaning to see it for a few years now.

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing!! I actually do enjoy Bjork! I love her music and she's not a bad actress either. I will definitely be downloading the app. I'm curious to see what she's come up with...she never disappoints :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010