Ciaté introduces Caviar Manicure

27 Mar 2012



I remember my first experience with caviar was much like Tom Hanks in the movie Big, I was really appalled the first time I tasted it. Though I like to think of myself as quite adventurous when it comes to trying new foods and discovering a new favourite... so consequently caviar doesn't tickle my taste-buds but would Ciaté caviar tantalize my lips and nails!?  I'm sure they look stellar on the cover of a magazine shoot but gotta feeling those tiny beads are going to start shedding pretty fast .. but looks good fun.





There's a waiting list if you want to create these 3-dimensional nails at £18 a pop. Or you could try the same look for less D.I.Y alternative at thepolishaholic . 

16 Comments:

  1. I'm in love. This nail trend is hothothot, and I want it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have THUNK it!

    hate the taste of caviar too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be impractical since I type all day, but no denying they look friggen awesome looks like candy sprinkles !! But I won't be able to resist picking at them all day, though,

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look like hundreds and thousands, but have a feeling the novelty will wear off quick for this, but I think it would look great on a accent nail, plus should stop nail-biting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks fantastic, especially in black for a night out. I hate caviar as well. I just don't see how any one can have some and think...oh yummy! :o/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GO, these are delicious looking, and the DIY is such a great alternative (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to try this quick tutorial. It sounds like a fan idea for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omgomgomgomgomg!!! this is so so so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wow! very cool! A bright detail of a casual look

    Best regards Eyewear Daily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad I stumbled on your blog! I enjoyed reading it—so full of inspiration and glitters!! Following you!

    XX,
    Betina
    Travel à la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the 2nd polish, the photos have totally sold it to me except from i can't wear nail varnish since i work with food T^T

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the comment i hope you're having a gd weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That looks amazing! We adore these polishes.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ aBLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the nails look so gorgeous !!! thanks for stopping by at my blog ! you have an awesome blog like seriously ! :D

    xoxo
    a thousand word (blog) | twitter | instagram

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010