DIY nutshell No.1

4 May 2012























Row 1 :

make your very own DIY film roll place cards over at ruffled blog 
print on fabric free decorative monograms for photo albums
create a DIY studded collar denim shirt

Row 2 :

paint a moss graffiti for your walls or garden
Get ombre colored nails without buying multiple shades of the same color
customize your paper bag with anything you would like on the front!

Row 3 :

craigslist desk drawer makeover 
make your own solar jar for garden or camping
dip dyed hair tutorial 

7 Comments:

  1. Ninna PriscillaMay 04, 2012 3:09 pm

    Really love the idea of the film roll canisters – clever.

    thanks for the share many diy treats

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I want a solar jar right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I love the one about how to make a solar jar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty awesome list you have here, I myself am working on a to do list, and a to-read list and a to visit-list, some people say it isn’t necessary to plan at all it sucks the fun out of life, but when your young and you have so many things on your plate and sometimes not for yourself precisely, you Have to plan in advance to have some “ME” time ….. Oh and I must make a solar jar! I must its so lovely lol!

    Thanks for visiting my blog darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little studded collar looks awesome! I like how you included a variety of DIY projects. I haven't seen DIY frames and such since I attended birthday parties as a kid!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh oh, I want to try them all out! If only I had the time to do it all... I think I'll start with the studded collars, it looks so easy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many great ones! Pinterest is just chock full of DIY ideas. I just wish I had the time to do them all. The one that caught my eye was the moss grafitti...how cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010