Music Monday Playlist

14 May 2012



hey hey hey afternoon folks ! Mondays can sometimes be rough especially for the red side of Manchester today, for those of you who follow football.. you'll know I mean !! I hope your Monday is wonderful, here’s to another week!

I claim no responsibility should you go deaf  ; )

TRACKLIST

01 Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood
02 I Know Where You Sleep - Lissy Trullie
03 Beautiful Life - jj
04 Need Your love - The Temper Trap
05 Jasmine - Jai Paul
06 Let it Go - Dragonette
07 Flutterby - Starlight Girls
08 White Coats - Foxes

3 Comments:

  1. 1 is a really nice track! Took my breath away! ;)

    pleasure on the ears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good tune from The Temper Trap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is One Gigantic Y-a-y!

    xx

    following your blog !

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010