Music Monday: Euro 2012 Playlist

18 Jun 2012



Euro 96 was my earliest football memory, World Cup 98 was my first momentous world cup and from then on truly, I was hooked. I super embraced it, the national teams..players..anthems, the joyous atmosphere the anticipation that only occurs during the tournament itself. I always create a music playlist for every tournament to gear me up for the games, this playlist for Euro 2012 is a mix of the nostalgic songs that remind me of all things football. 

Photo Courtesy of AFP 

If you are watching Euro 2012, who are you supporting ?

TRACKLIST

01 The Rockafeller Skank - Fat Boy Slim
02 Endless Summer - Oceana
03 Carnaval De Paris - Dario G
04 Rude Boy Rock - Lionrock
05 Samba De Janeiro - Bellini
06 Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes
07 Bohemian Like You - The Dandy Warhols
08 Un Dos Tres - DJ Kalu
09 Bodyrock - Moby
10 Fuego - Bomba Estereo
11 Bamboleo - Gypsy Kings
12 Kids - MGMT
13 Helele - Velile & Safri Duo
14 Football Gladiators - Rafa Marco & Wisplay
15 Pavane - Gabriel Fauré

5 Comments:

  1. I was supporting Poland like the lady above, but we have been unfortunate knocked out, though it is wonderful we are hosting the tournament. :->

    thank you for sharing this music x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always have a soft spot for the home nations of the tournaments was rooting for Poland. You provided a good stadium atmosphere. :)

      Enjoy the rest of the tournament!

      Delete
  2. Loove Dario G Carnval De Paris so many many memories

    Being French I'm rooting for Allez la France ! I take it you are supporting England? ?

    Both of our Countries drew and are in the same group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dario G - CDF takes me back France 1998.

      I support England but I'm not keen on every player who plays for England, but you have to get behind them for these sort of tournaments.

      I'm supporting all the Liverpool FC players & hope they do well for their national teams and come back to Liverpool injury free. :)

      would like Italy to do well too, will see tonight if they qualify to the next stage.

      Delete
  3. I'm watching the Spain and Croatia game right now. It's so exciting to see who will pass on to the next round.

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010