Review: Chamilia silver bracelet

9 Nov 2012


Our collection of premium beads and accents, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings celebrates individuality, letting women personalize every design to reflect their own lives and styles. We use only the finest materials to create our expertly designed collections, including 14k gold, .925 sterling silver, crystal Swarovski® Elements, handmade Italian Murano glass, and natural and colored gemstones. 

I have a habit of over washing my hands, hand wash pump dispensers are addictive, but where am I taking this... I tend to spoil most of my rings and bracelets, since they are not made out of real silver and gold. Green skin is not pleasant. I'm making a real effort to invest in some sterling silver and gold. So fittingly I was offered to review a Chamilia sterling silver bracelet. I was also lucky enough to pick out a bead or charm to add to the silver snap bracelet.

I chose the double baguette black and white crystal bead, reminding me of a hexagon industrial nut, you can create a bracelet that is unique to you or your loved one through your choice of charms and bracelets. The delightful bracelet came in a soft pretty pouch and gift bag. I have very small wrists so was pleased to hear they have custom sizes to provide a perfect fit.

This bracelet is a keeper! I plan on adding more beads and charms, If you have a passion for modern charm jewelry I feel this brand is worth checking into, particularly with Christmas around the corner!

Full disclosure: For this review I received this bracelet and charm from http://www.chamilia.com at no charge.

4 Comments:

  1. I have a Chamilia bracelet! I like their selection a little more than Pandora. It has 13 beads and is quite heavy.

    XX

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010