Snapshots No.12 Winter Coat of Arms

26 Nov 2012


The Wolf changes it's coat but not it's disposition...


With cups of coco in front of the fire, the best way to brave the nippy cold outdoors is the ability to don on outerwear coats, jackets, boots and hats. I'm a cold-blooded person, not the murderous type of cold-blooded, but the “I'm freezing"! When spring arrives I begin to feel pretty naked without outerwear. But I hate the instant hot flush you get as you walk through the doors of retail stores, the same thing occurs in reverse as you leave the shop!

01//02//03

Biker Coat with Zip - ZARA
Hi-Shine Hem Zip Coat - ASOS 
Dark Khaki Sequin Sleeve Military Parka - SPOILT BRAT 

04//05//06 

Leopard Coat - PULL&BEAR     
Contrast Sleeves Masculine Coat - MANGO    
Coat with Leather Sleeves - ZARA  

07//08//09

Fleece Lined Suede Coat - YESSTYLE    
Double Breasted Trench Coat with Studded Shoulders - SAM EDELMAN    
Biker Coat - ZARA 

I found zilch this Cyber Monday, hope some of you had better luck! :) 

12 Comments:

  1. that is a stunning collection of coats! i kind of had my eyes doing the AHWOOGA thing over the sleek biker coat by Zara. can't get much more rockstar than that. LOVE it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara are killing it this season ! with their FINE coats !! :0

    So many fab color block coats xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of coats! I love the eighth one and the last one. They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all these coats!!!!

    ZARA and TOPSHOP giveaway on my blog www.fashion-a-holic.com. 2 winners will win a gift card for $400 each!!!

    Enter and win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the collection! My favorites are 1,4 and 5.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha not the murderous type. i'm the same way. once it gets under 50 degrees i start shaking like a leaf! i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the third one. those sleeves are amaaazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great coats :)
    I would like to invite you to join my GIVEAWAY! 25 persons will win $20 vouchers :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coat number 4 seriously has my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these coats.
    8&9 are so cool! I want them for myself.

    xoxo
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, I need some inspirations for my DIY! These are great!
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these especially the trench and leather coat... A must have!

    xoxo
    Intotherow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010