Thursday Playlist : Exhale

31 Jan 2013

Happppy last day of January, everyone! Holy smokes that went by fast! even with having the sniffles & snow fall here in the U.K. All better now... and ready to take on February with some new song tracks. I have a movie marathon month ahead of me to catch up on Oscar-nominated films, so far I've managed to see Django Unchained & Argo, both movies were pretty decent, particularly the actor named Christopher Waltz who's equally engaging to watch, like he was in Inglorious Basterds. 

The film work usually captivates me more so, than who is wearing who on the Oscars red carpet, though Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week just went by and I couldn't help but envision which one-of-a-kind pieces would look stunning for the film awards season and premieres.  –  so how was your January folks ? 

I claim no responsibility should you go deaf ; )
TRACKLIST
01 Jakwob  – Fade feat. Maiday
02 MFBTY  – Sweet Dream
03 MS MR  – Fantasy
04 Bastille – Pompeii
05 Misun – Harlot
06 Leah LaBelle – Lolita
07 Disclosure ft. AlunaGeorge – White Noise
08 Cee-Lo Green feat. Lauriana Mae – Only You
09 The Neighbourhood – A Little Death
10 Lion Babe - Treat me like fire

Listen 

11 Comments:

  1. This is a Musical introduction for me, new gems to discover!

    I can't wait to rock these!! Thanks :)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic music! Thanks for sharing:) I haven't seen Django Unchained or Argo but they are on my "must see" list. Love Tarantino;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome playlist! Exhale is correct. I actually quit smoking this year!
    xo
    ashley
    www.thephotogramps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see them both. Sadly I didn´t have any time so far <3


    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful pictures!

    Gladly invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    New Fashion Platform where you can share your looks and get stars from our designers and editors. Or just get inspired and star other's looks.

    See you soon,

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool and that photo is rad, did you make it? My January was pretty tiring, hope February will treat me better! www.moiminnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the music list, this is a great way to discover/listen to new music x
    M

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010