Thursday Playlist : January Across

30 Jan 2014


Things got off to a slow start this month, it seemed the music cosmos was recovering from its holiday hangover, that or my curating efforts have been poor, anyhow it's that time again for me to share some fresh batch of tracks for the month.   
TRACKLIST
01  Raleigh Ritchie  – Stronger then Ever 
02  Mike Posner  – My Light
03  Joel Compass  – Run
04  Jakwob ft Tiffany Juno – Somebody New
05  Shivum Sharma – Flicker
06  O Lyfe ft K Camp – She Bad
07  Esco Williams – Breaking Bones
08  Luke Christopher – Broken People
09  LOLO – Gangsters
10  Mendoza  – Love Druggie
11  Diplo ft Faustix & Imanos & Kai – Revolution
12  B.O.B ft Priscilla – John Doe
13  Meg Myers – Desire
14  Clinton Sparks ft Riff Raff – Stay With You Tonight
15  Youth Lagoon – Worms
16  FAUL & Wad Ad vs Pnau – Changes
17  Snakadaktal – The Sun II

Listen 

6 Comments:

  1. Riff Raff! Haha totally love it!

    I love listening to other people's playlists--keep em coming!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm just what I need, some new tunes. I can't seem to find any good music anywhere lately. Keep reverting back to Miss Del Ray!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of any of these artists before, I thought my music library was unique!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful playlist thank you need to update my music library stat ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where o where have you been?! I feel like I lost you somehow! But I follow on Bloglovin and never see you pop up :o( thank God I came across this again! Life has been pretty sad without your awesome playlists. Making extra effort NOT to loose touch!

    Have a great day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You picked a great day to touch base again - Happy Valentines Day ;)

      Delete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010