Seoul Fashion Week FW 2014/15

28 Mar 2014

I find Seoul to be one of the most enticing cities in the world for it's art and culture and there’s a fresh wave coming in from Korea. I do wish Korean Fashion would amplify its online markets or direct purchasing, to make it more accessible.
Kaal E. Suktae
This collection is canon! I want the HAT and every single piece from head to toe, including the chunky platform ankle boots!
Kim Chul Ung Mode
Kooky fur head-wear perfect for winter
Kye
Cuban-link embossing across knits and accessories
PartspARTs IMSEONOC
Neoprene minimal avant garde
Big Park
Looks inspired by a family dinner table.
Arche
The Marie Antoinette-inspired collection, with oodles of embellishments and quilted prints.
Cres.E DIM
Sporty Sci-fi. Materials such as wool, neoprene and leather
S=7Z
Digital Prints
Johnny hates Jazz
Some tasty outerwear + croc leather elements
Soulpot
Inspired by Zaha Hadid's Design Plaza building
Second Run


Photo's Courtesy of The Mitty + Niki Bruce + Style.co.kr

4 Comments:

  1. I love the sweatshirts and the skater skirts but also the different textures they combine! :)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly! I stumble upon looks from SFW every now and then, but I wish it had a bigger presence - just look at the talent from this season! (Big Park's my fave. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing collection.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are some fierce as hell designs. Seriously LOVING that oversized hat. Move over Pharell and his Viviene westwood! I want to get my hands on that bad boy! Can you imagine the damage a girl could do with that! Oooh! Drooling! Hehehe! BTW thank you for the sweet comment you left on my last post!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010