C & Boxing Day Aftermatch

27 Dec 2009

{C_day} & Boxing Day Aftermath 
The day after the 25th December, I absolutely dread hearing the C {whispers Christmas} word again. Hence the best way to cure that, is the Frenetic Boxing Day sales!! Yesss I retreated myself to my armchair, laptop, debit card, and alert eyes and fingers with the occasional glass of Martini Rosso and Bailey's Coffee. I decided this year not to brave the cold and the neon lighted stores until the January Sales. 
There's more sales out there then all the Turkeys consumed this year, so I must limit myself to some of HYENA favourites....


aldoshoes.com                                    urbanoutfitters.co.uk                        yoox.com 


allsaintsshop.co.uk                              reiss.co.uk                                     whistles.co.uk


astleyclarke.com                                 bunnyhug.co.uk                               And some Independant Boutiques     


diesel.com                                          matchesfashion.com                        kurtgeiger.com  


So far I've ended up buying three pair of shoes, ankle wedge boots and Ankle/Oxfords and Knee High boots and two coats, one Military styled & other Dogtooth patterned , and the best thing is there all free return purchases. Just in case I don't like the look of them!

These Victorian Inspired Boots spoke to me, but I was gently let down , as they were not in my size.... Feel like a Ugly sister in Cinderella!!


Happy Holidays...................Happy Hunting.............................  

2 Comments:

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010