M Valentino Leather Stud HandBag

9 Dec 2009

So Christmas is around the corner, and prioritising spending now is highly recommended, But anyway I could not help buying this Valentino studded bag, Ever since I visited Italy, I have always adored the real Italian Leather handbags, but in the U.K you cannot really get your hands on Mario Valentino, due to its not a globally mainstream brand.
so I saw this random boutique shop in a quaint town and found this handbag and couldn't resist, I wish there was more of a variety but there was this only one, and hey I love practically anything with studs.

3 Comments:

  1. Love your Valentino Bag and the front stitching, and yep studs galore adore xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore Italian Leather x Great Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha yes i noticed that you like studs =D
    like the bag btw ^__^

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010