The Temptation of the Diamond- La TENTATION du DIAMANT Vogue Paris Dec/Jan 09

7 Dec 2009

Forgive Me for I have Sinned 





Photographer: Cedric Buchet
Muse: Lara Stone
Temptations of diamonds, for the nun, who's battling with inner demons of the temptation of wealth. 
Say Ten hail marys! Oddly the first image above reminds me of, when I feel I have done something so embarrassing!! and just want to put my head in my hands feeling slightly mortified. Thankfully enough this doesn't happen often.    

1 Comments:

  1. she'd be better of putting her hands before her cleavage - and not like the second pic - daymm XD
    this is a really controversial shoot ~ i love it though :D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010