Unveiling Ju Ju Hyena

4 Jan 2010

Introducing New Muse My Femme Sibling Ju Ju Hyena 
(Leather Zipped Cropped Jacket - All Saints} {Lipsy Black Wing Top} {Belt Bershka Paris} {Jewellery corset necklace-Muse} Vintage Ring 

Introducing.... Miss Ju Ju Hyena ...my sibling (yes my sister!) and my new muse for this blog from now on. I'm anticipating much mirth laughter and absurdity as I will be behind the camera and Ju Ju Hyena will be at the front of the camera. Hoopla of look book fun and look forward to some of your comments! I'll eventually get Ju Ju hyena to reveal her face, slight bashfulness :)

5 Comments:

  1. Nice Photo you have taken I like what Ju Ju is wearing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amazing picture =D
    i love how her shadow is orange

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, btw thanks for the new year's wishes ! =D
    happy new year to you too~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anjj! How was New York? Yess the orange:) was messing around with the contrast colours, I've still got a lot of learning to do when taking photos! =D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was cool ^__^ posted my story on my blog XD

    i really love your pictures though =D most of the time i like 'imperfect' pictures better than the perfect ones =D

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010