Elza Stirna

16 Feb 2010

MISS DIOR COUTURE 
I was dawdling around the blogs of Fashion Frivolity and what not, and hit upon these juicy creative collages, created by Elza Stirna on her blog called MissDIOR Couture  amount of times I have spelt couture wrong is comical, I thank spell checker!.Elza provides me the creative juices to clean up my Photoshop skills, and experiment more and I thought I will share her creations with you all.........................



Go Here to feast on more of her collages. 

7 Comments:

  1. wow! really impressive creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just looove to be able to create collages like that! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely collages, makes me want to make one too (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wanna make one too!
    I love them :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. her collages are amazing, i could look at them all day long. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These collages are gorgeous! Thanks for posting this, I'll definitely go see her blog :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010