Head Spinning Jeremy Scott + Anna Sui + Proenze Schouler Fall 10/11

18 Feb 2010

The Real Mr. HeadHood Please Stand Up?


JEREMY SCOTT FALL 2010/11


Strong catchy golden beats, I can always expect J.Scott to bring jewel encrusted, glitzy clothing, you just can tell that Jeremy has fun with his designs. The higher the hair, the closer to heaven it would seem. It’s always a hoopla to add something a little eccentric and quirky to your wardrobe, and that is exactly what this collection brings.

Doctor Frame shaped handbag's are a weak spot of mine, they make for a timeless classic ladylike look. I own two doctor frame shaped handbags by Valentino, and when one needs to feel more of a sophisticated contessa, I choose and take my Valentino handbag with me. The Anna Sui bags below would add to my collection, but I know really the two handbags I have are enough, but the golden embroidered brown bag below is still very tasty to look at.    
    
New York Fashion Week all wrapped up today, and I have yet to have a look see on all the collections so far this time round, I will probably savour them for when I have a few moments. Its always fun to match some of the runway style to the high street and boutiques. I know some can feel runway couture is unattainable, I use them as inspiration and I think its good for the soul to dream of unattainable amazing items, although indeed at times can feel like torture!


  


PROENZA SCHOULER FALL 10/11

The most remember-al element comes to mind with this collection are the Baby doll dresses, strategically placed cut-out detailing and geometric patterns teamed up with black tights. Along with the palette of blue and white prints.

21 Comments:

  1. love the post. Hoodies Hoodies Hoodies! Can't get enough of them. I'm now fallen in love with the Japanese brand called quolomo. They have a few hoodies in there collection which can be zipt on and off.

    Xo Sweet Bee

    Style-redcandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. greart hoodies i would love one and i love the baby doll dresses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you managed to post my two favourite designers in one post! :D

    i love JScott, his designs are so playful~
    and anna sui's designs are so colourful and girly (:

    and XD yes damon please *Q* i love hoodies! i think i would never take off my damonheadedhoodie if i had one XD

    (thanks for backlinking ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Anna Sui bags are just to die for!
    http://mypeachprincess.blogspot.com
    Love,
    xx. Peach Princess ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the collection. It surely is marvelous. and those hoodies are so cute. Want to have one.


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would want Edie Sedgwick's face on a headhood. She has such a pretty face! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those hoodies are hysterical! My hubby would love one those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The headhoods are so cute!

    I love your blog! :)
    - Audrey Allure <3
    http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots!
    and I will get a pair of those for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. those anna sui bags are so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hoodies they are the most
    Comfy thing I own!
    I love them and these just look like so much fun!
    I wish had one I think it’s time for me to go online shopping hahahah!
    I love the collection you featured it has
    Such a young feel to it and
    A bit rebellious which is interesting to my eye not that am a rebel but
    I love dark colors!♥
    Amazing post!
    Love Dye♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those hoodies...now that is what I call clever. And I want one of the Jeremy Scott perky ponytails. Those are STUNNING!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahah omg those hoodies are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I am currently inactive form the blogging world due to real life commitments but I am so glad I can rely on your blog for NYFW for updates.

    Thankyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post, gorgeous bags :)

    Love vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  17. The crying baby face, of course. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those hoodies would be so fun to wear on the street!

    I am so in love with the Proenza Schouler dresses, especially the one with the cutouts :) I want!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice fashion bags. I like those.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010