There Came A Pause

29 Mar 2010



Nathalie van Wageningen
There came a pause, a hiatus longer than I expected!..My inevitable tardiness came into the fray. Beginning ish of March turned into End of March. Mostly work, some holiday. In the middle of it all, I kept writing in my head, but none of it made its way to my blog. 

Thank you for all the comments and to the emails I received :) I genuinely really appreciate them, and now having some time away from this blog, I realised It’s just kind of become one of those things, I'm a private person ....then why do I blog? I must be a masochist! right, I am always pushing myself to dragoon this blog to be more personal. And I'm going to be working on it :) 

Starting From Now- I thought I'll share with you a few things since on hiatus concerning this blog, I was kindly invited to participate in a Reebok EasyTone trial, many women bloggers apart from myself have been invited to be apart of their campaign, by receiving EasyTone shoes and reviewing them as a product. Apparently these trainers are supposed to improve the muscle tone in the hamstrings, calves and glutes. It's probably a good incentive to test these out and at least get a good workout in the process. 

Look forward to sharing some new tasty collections, I received via email, and maybe some guest blogging here and there. 

I'm taking in the aroma of fresh slightly wet cut grass, while I type, Spring seems to be in the air, chocolate bunnies around the corner, longer days of sunshine and rooftop bars and maybe just a few more additional new items to the wardrobe. I'm zipped up, to get some funkdafied inspiration from the usual blogging haunts. 

Oh and even with the long hiatus, I have still not got round to watching Alice in Wonderland...

 Hope your all well, Mucho Love to Readers, Lurkers, Anons. 


4 Comments:

  1. It's really good to have you back, missed your posts, hope you had a good hiatus!

    I kno, I haven't watched Alice in Wonderland either. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress and socks i want those socks!
    and welcome back :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg yay I'm so glad you're posting again (:
    congrats for the invitation to participate in Reebok's EasyTone trial

    and don't feel bad for not have seen Alice in Wonderland yet, I haven't seen it yet either T^T

    love the necklace in the pic btw (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to have you back, I've missed reading your blog! Hope you had a good break :)

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010