Alexey Gabilo & Hair Cabochon

17 Apr 2010

SPRING SUMMER COLLECTION 2010
   HAUTE COUTURE JEWELLERY
Alexey Gabilo is the only one designer who makes haute couture jewellery in Russia. He devotes himself to construction of new forms and seeks advanced media of working with metal, glass, crystal, acrylic, fiber and leather.Today Gabilo brand is specialized in producing the bijouterie (presented by several lines) and art objects.

GABILO MASK 2010
Gabilo's activities includes co-working with various designers and artists, organizing exhibitions, cinema and visual art projects and the like and some funkdafied ornated face masks. 

 Jewellery - Gabilo Starring    Muse- Dancing for you (Danila Polyakov)


HAIR CABOCHON
// Photographed Ryan Ayash // Styling Nadia Pizzimenti // Muse Irina F. 

The tasty headpiece above reminds me, I need to searching for a unique head piece of jewellery to wear to a wedding in June, the search is on! and I think I may start browsing  on Etsy, and  I nearly forgot to mention, I have had some comments and an email wondering about the wall decorations on the photos I have taken. On the photos shown, they are both wall decals I brought from a French online store called Acte Deco, one of the reason I ordered from them is, they can customise wall decals for you and you can request what style design colour you prefer. 

Anyway hope you all have a Scintilla of a Sunday! Much Love to you all..........

3 Comments:

  1. Lurve the Hair pearl piece!

    Have a Fab Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great head picews and i love the black dress ^^
    i dun think im confident enough to wear it though :p

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010