Leila Shams Fall 2010

7 Apr 2010

BAD LUCK.BLACK CATS.BROKEN MIRRORS
Do you think it's bad luck to walk under a ladder or it's good luck to find a four-leaf clover? If so, in my reckoning you may be kind of superstitious! I have a superstitious irrational habit of knocking on wood to avoid bad luck. I should try and knock it on the head, pardon the pun. 

The designer Leila Shams says her inspiration for this collection was bad luck. "I wanted to challenge the idea of superstition," she writes. "We broke a mirror to create the prints and embellishments and I can tell you so far my luck has continued to be stellar." This collection is a chance to be rebellious, vanquish those superstitions, show them who's boss by adorning the unlucky themes of clothing black cats, snakes, and smoke. 

Leila's Bad Luck collection has a lick ones lips full of glamorous, shimmery detailed owing to its sassy silhouettes, edgy prints providing a funkdafied, feminine and wearable collection. This collection's sure to spark good luck for Leila, and also her tasty SS10 collection line can be now purchased at Bunnyhug

Have a look at the rest of Fall 2010 collection 

9 Comments:

  1. I love these dresses! Very "Rock Star " glam! BTW - I'm not very superstitious, but I do knock on wood too! I don't know why I bother, but I'm afraid of what might happen if I don't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liking this collection! with all the embellishments and detailing, I also too knock on wood, its amazing how we pick up these superstitions :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the collection
    i would love a collection like tht in my wardrobe :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the collection
    i would love a collection like tht in my wardrobe :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the collection
    i would love a collection like tht in my wardrobe :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the crazzy makeup.
    such beautiful pieces.
    loveee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. gosh this collection is amazing! love that last dress and the makeup is hot!! and i dnt particurally believe in superstious things but black cats do freak me out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woah! these prints are very bold. It reminds me of an electric storm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweete,
    thanks for your comment! Like your blog. I'm following you, wanna follow me too?
    xxx

    http://barboradudinska.blogspot.com
    "fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010