Hoops of Green White Tabaret

7 Apr 2010

JOU JOU HYENA
Puma Tricolour JACKET, Urban Outfitter SKIRT, Striped Miss Sixty Knee Socks, Nine West SHOES Broadway NY

My sibling, Jou Jou Hyena, has been on a long hiatus as well! So I felt it was, long overdue to pull a few snaps of my muse. A sporty chic style for summer and spring with the green and white hoops of colour, doubled with a pair of knee high socks and a pair of ankle heels. Sportswear that's destined for anywhere except the gym. Simple to dress this up or down as an outfit, for most occasions.

11 Comments:

  1. Is that a
    Wang duffel bag I see? Lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really really want those socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit and sporty chic look, the socks really bring it together.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the funky knee highs and jacket! But you know what I really love, the silver wall decals! Where did you get them?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh you look lovely in green and white; I'm OBSESSED with those socks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Maddy The silver mirror wall decals are from a French online store called Acte Deco.

    Although I'm tempted to take them off now after a good few years being on the wall, I get bored and listless very easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been able to pull off this style. You are rocking this

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lovbe how sporty this outfit is, great post!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sporty and classy in one outfit, how cute is that? very creative look :)

    beijo **

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's a cute outfit, the shoes make it a bit classy =D
    and love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010