Lavolta with Laruicci

11 May 2010

I had never come across the jewellery label Laruicci based in NY Madison Avn, until I received lore from my inbox, with some snaps of Beyonce in her new music video 'Why dont you love me' adorning the 'LOVE ME NECKLACE' the black and gold piece shown below. I browsed over to the on-line Laruicci store and they annex a variety of necklaces, bracelets and rings including the necklace Beyonce wore in her music video. The Megawatt ring displayed in the E Store would be absolutely tasty to wear with a golden dress I own. 
     


 LUNA POM POM RING

Laruicci FW 10 Collection

6 Comments:

  1. Some nice pieces in the FW Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!!! =) following you already =)

    xx,
    nicole
    http://soulephenomenon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the wardrobe and accessories in beyonces new video! Their pieces are all gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010