TRUE BLUE May 2010

12 May 2010

HAIR RAISING TILTING MOJO 


The above ^ could have very well have been, my hair raising reaction to yesterdays supposedly historical day of which David Cameron was announced as the new Prime Minister of the U.K...BUT NOPE I have currently no faith in politics at all, if any of the main three candidates were announced as PM yesterday, I wouldn't raise an eyebrow, unless they announce soldiers will be returning in amass from Iraq and Afghanistan. I'll stick to a lighter note shall I.. how the hell does one get hair like the above?! Or on that note  the complimenting see through glassy necklace above.....using my beady eyes and poor long sighted vision, it would seem the necklace piece is from Alexis Bittar, who has an on-line abode. 


Muse: Zhang Xu Chao (Esee China) Editorial: True Blue Magazine: (France) Grazia Magazine, May 2010
Photographer: Brian Keith Stylist: Stephanie Brissay Hair: Sébastien Le Coroller
Makeup: Tatsu Yamanaka
//AsianModelsblog

9 Comments:

  1. Lol! My guess is wires and lots and lots of hairspray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Maddy that sounds about right! If I fiddled around with some wires and hairspray, it would end up looking like Edward Scissor hands. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is some ridiculous hair.
    luckily this chick can pull it off! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those clear shoes look fab in the photo at the end!

    Great blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for replying to my email and for your advice, it was really nice of you.

    Keep up the great work with your fantastic blog! Something I'll always continue to read.

    xx

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Marie No need to thank me hun! feel free to email me whenever you feel!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

 

All rights reserved © The Guilty Hyena + Taste is the enemy of creativeness +

Created since 2010